See also page [[Terminology|+]] to have a common usage within this translation.
The first table lists the equivalents of the English and the translated documentation pages, to help keeping track of which pages need to be translated or updated, and which have been completed.
This table is based on Localization.StateOfTranslationTemplate of May 15th, 2010.
It is verified with the PmWiki documentation of distribution v2.2.16.
- blancoTranslated entirely
- D : Draft : translation ongoing
- C : translation Completed
- M : Modify : update needed
- -- : no need to translate PITS:01147
- U : /User/authorWiki
- A : Admin
- S : SystemFTP
- D : (Developement)PmWiki
- Please keep for the PmWiki documentation set, the page name of a translated page the same as the original. This way translated pages are linked via the "I18n Footer" page and we can give support to PmWiki users that are not so lucky with installations that only can work with ASCII file names.
- The localized name can still be provided by adding a
(:title LocalizedPageName:) directive in the page, and by adding "|+" at the end in the links to these pages. (see for more information Links(en))
- Following pages with redirects can safely be deleted for new PmWiki installations. They are only there to not break upgrades: Basic Editing China?, Editing, Images China?, State Of Translation Template, Wiki Styles China?
- Page Sh18? can safely be deleted for new and existing PmWiki installations. It is a profile page that will be moved when UTF-8 support for profile pages is available.
- All pages with Chinese page names can safely be dropped for new PmWiki installations that only can work with ASCII file names. They contain tests and extra information on working with Chinese pages. Process is ongoing to move these pages to the standard PmWiki documentation.